BMA’s consolidated billing provides a central reference point for easily managing accountability for a designated group benefit plan. BMA can also coordinate and facilitate additions, terminations, changes and any adjustments to an employer’s plan. BMA utilizes innovative claims processing technology to provide a single consolidated monthly invoice, that is inclusive of coverage details and carrier information, all in a single bill.
Consolidated Billing Process
- We work with your client’s carriers to have them accept our claims system as the “eligibility system of record” (the true record).
- The client sends us the eligibility file and we load it into our claims system.
- We send out eligibility on to all of the various carriers.
- Each carrier updates their system with our source file.
- We send the client a consolidated bill each month and then pay each carrier.
- We then send a report back to your client detailing all coverages for their employees and the payments made for each